Name: Rahul Yadav
Profile: Assistant Professor
Phone: 91-7906705300; +91-7838642547
Rahul Yadav is presently working as Assistant Professor in ECE Department in Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida.
Earlier Worked as an HOD in Department of Electronics in Prince Institute of Innovative Technology, Gr. Noida.
He is having great interest in skills like Matlab, PSim, Keil
10th & 12th
He has done 10th and 12 th in the year 2006 and 2008 respectively from U.P board.
He has done B.tech in “Electronics & Communication Engg.” from Anubhav Institute of Engineering and Management, Kanpur in 2012
He has done M.Tech in “Power Electronics” from Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology, Gr. Noida in 2016
- “ Optimum and Nonoptimum 16-pulse Scott connected AC-DC Converters”, “International Conference on Innovative Applications of Computational Intelligence on Power, Energy & Controls with their impacts on Humanity”
- “Zigzag connected auto-transformer based 12, 24 & 36- Pulse Rectifiers”, NIET Journal of Engineering & Technology, Vol.-7, 2016
- A project on “24- Pulse AC to DC convertor” under the guidance of Prof. (Dr.) Sanjay Gairola.
- A project on “Scott connection based 16-pulse optimum and non-optimum AC to DC converters” under the guidance of Prof. (Dr.) Sanjay Gairola
- Four week industrial training in BSNL Exchange, Budaun.
- Four week summer training of MATLAB in IQRA SOFTWARE Kanpur
- One week workshop on IOT organized by IOTACELL in NIET Gr. Noida
- Two days hands-on workshop on Solar PV organized by AnthroPower in Delhi.
- Qualified in CSIR NET-2015.
- Paper published & presented in IEEE conference